Saturday, August 8, 2009

My new found ROU.TI.NE

Goodday, maite!

There's pretty much nothing to update for the week.

I've been adapting myself to this new routine for a month now.
Mondays to Thursdays : quarantined in the university for classes, lectures and computer lessons in the lab.
Fridays to Saturdays : self-quarantined at home, with lots of chips, fizzy drinks, and homework. Yes, I only do my homework during the weekends. And sometimes when I get too lazy, I do them a day before the tutorial. And if the laziness gets too much, I don't do them at all. I bring them to tutorials and do them during the tutes! On these days, you will see me sitting behind the class, acting busily to avoid being noticed or called forward by the tutor! Getting more mischievous yep, I sure do!

Somehow, I've grown numb to attending classes without friends. It's an improvement, I would say :) At least, I don't complain that much anymore. Am proud of myself. XD

But I do get distracted at times, especially when something 'happening' happens in front of me.
Days ago, I was at the right place and right time to witness the PDA (public display of affection) of a couple who sat right in front of me. Throughout the lecture, there were a whole loads of cuddling, touching, kissing, caressing and whisperings in the ears.

Sure enough, I just can't deny that they are indeed a sweet couple and there's endless flow of cheesy words exchange between the both of them. But perhaps, they should keep this intimacy at home. Just a thought :)

Still, I was melted by their actions.
(:

0 comments: