Sunday, June 28, 2009

over the past week. first, it was....then, it was...

Many things happened just over the last weekend. First, Aun had a haircut and he looked so cute! So cute that I could not resist laying my hands on him, carry him around, toss him around (he likes it!) and kiss him. He is by far the cutest baby I've ever met in my family. But when his temper flares, he automatically became the most annoying baby (:

Then, we went to Langkawi for a vacation using my hard-earned money. It was the most adventurous trip ever because we bought the ferry tickets at the very last minute. Exactly 5 minutes before the boarding time. We counted ourselves really lucky to be able to snap up the tickets in such a packed time. But a freakier prob arose after we boarded the ferry. We got sea-sick throughout the close-to-3 hours journey. Worse still, we sat in between the loos. So, we got to bear the smell of our Malaysia loos every time passengers walk in and out of them. It was so traumatising and sickening. I believe it was a punishment specially designed for us for doing things at the last minute. LOL.

Next up, it is an issue closely-related to my poor judgment. I was extremely disappointed when I finally managed to dig out what he has done. Why on earth has he committed to such an act? What is wrong with him? Has he changed? Or has he been like this all the while, releasing his true colours only right now? Am I kicking a big fuss over it? Maybe everyone is like that, and he is no exception from this?

I tried. I tried to tell myself that it might be a misunderstanding. Unfortunately, everything that I hear now pointed negatively towards him. I don't feel betrayed. I just felt that it was a pity that he is such a person. I used to hold high regards for him, but not anymore now. It is a lesson to be learnt. It takes a long time to know someone. Your image is tarnished now. You don't have to go. I should go. :)

One more event to update. Pauline has gone to China to work as a translator (I think). I won't be meeting her until next year and I felt bitter that she left earlier than me. She always wins :(

0 comments: