Monday, June 22, 2009

a quiet morning...shhhh (just couldn't think of a better title)

If I were to name one thing that I dislike doing most, it would have to be WAITING. Waiting for unknown outcomes, waiting for someone who promised you they'll be there at a certain time and never turn up until few hours later, waiting for good things to come by and last but not least, waiting for promises to be fulfilled. I know, it'll be a highly difficult task to fulfill promises due to some unforeseen circumstances but this shouldn't be used as an excuse everytime you fail to live up to your words. It's just not right at all. 11 years of moral studies in school would have served no purpose. "Tepatilah masa", "Be punctual". Oh God, leave them in the books. Humans never seem to apply those concepts in their lives.

Ahh, I'm just so tired of waiting. And by saying this, I already feel so 'old'. I wait till I got so 'old' inside. You see lah. Always wait wait wait. Screw punctuality.

0 comments: