Monday, June 15, 2009

my first medical check up

I went for a medical check up the other day. The moment my x-ray result was out (which was 15 minutes later), I was called by the doctor. He had a blank expression on his face and he talked to me in a very serious tone.

"Miss Ooi, your x-ray here....*paused for a few seconds*.....looks different," he said.

I was stunned.

"How different is it? Do I have any growth or tumor?" I asked, bracing myself for the worst.

"Oh, this x-ray is for the Australian government. Therefore, it is more detailed and bla bla bla..."

Seriously, WTF man. What is wrong with this guy?! Can't he just go straight to the point instead of misleading me with such sentence?

I know I sounded a lil dramatic up there, but you know how wild my imagination can run.



0 comments: