Thursday, July 2, 2009

You think it's true? Think again

What's a truth?

I learnt that a truth might not be the truth sometimes. A truth is what we believe to be true, although it might be untrue in real life. Often enough, we choose to make the so-called truth a truth because we want to make it true. Never mind the fact that it isn't that true, because to us, we think that it is true and that is all that matters. I'm such person who choose to make what I believe as a truth, although it is not one. I strongly feel that if lying to ourselves could make us happy (for a little while more), then why not do it? We still have plenty of time to wake up at the end of the day...Oops...do we?

I don't know.

No matter how badly I want to make the truth a truth, it seems like it will never be one.

What prompted me to write this? Well, it might be some of the events that just happened recently. It just sounded so wrong to question the truth because I still refuse to believe it until now! But as I said earlier, I think I don't give a damn anymore on the real truth as I've already come up with my own truth. My own truth is...whatever that makes me happy :)

Ahh...writing this is certainly not an easy piece of work. So many issues and people flashed through as I pen this down. The world turned turtle days ago and just when it was about to turn back for good, it turned turtle again. Now, I don't even know the status of it. Is it still upside down or is it already getting steady for the betterment of myself? I DON'T KNOW.

I do wonder sometimes. When I say I DON'T KNOW, do I really not know it or do I just choose not to know it? You don't know? Me either.

But if you happen to know, do tell me because I really want to know.

Allright. Enough of that.

I'm sure you've heard people telling how much you've changed over the years. And when I said 'changed', they do not mean you changed for the better, but you changed for worse. So have we really changed? Or are they the ones who changed? Again, I DONT KNOW the answer.

To conclude, I think I don't want to know anymore.

Let's just not know anything.

Live in our coconut shell and pretend that the world is just a beautiful place, as pictured in fairy tales where 'they live happily ever after'.

0 comments: