Saturday, June 20, 2009

I know..

I too, expected this blog to be better, more appealing, more attention-grabbing, more worthwhile to stop by. Somehow, I just do not know how to change the blog skin! When I'm finally successful in changing, a few items will definitely go missing. If you notice, the chatbox I'm having here now is brand new. No more messages. So, do drop some msgs to fill up the blankness allright??!! Weird. Feels like I'm indirectly begging people to leave me messages. Anyway, ignore that.

I've been a total health freak at the beginning of the year, restricting myself from eating this and that. This one too oily, that one too sweet and in the end, plain oats is the top in my list. Now, there is a total change in my priority. Fat? Who cares??? As long as we're happy about the way we are. * This sentence appears when I fail in shedding off that extra kilos* (:

Goodness, it's been really hot and dry for the past few days. Realizing that, I've been hiding myself in malls and shopped till my purse actually tore. Can you believe it? Now, I need to get one before I leave. But where from? Jo suggested GUCCI.

Okay, I'm going to sleep early tonight and pray for GUCCI to appear next to my bed tomorrow morning. Fair enough?

0 comments: