Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I felt so ashamed for not doing anything for Dad at all. I was working. I worked and worked and worked. What have I earned at the end of the day? Money but not moments. Turn back time? Screw that.

I hope he'll understand that I'm not a very expressive person. I may not say those words but deep down inside my heart, I love him wholeheartedly. He worked hard to put food on the table, to get the electricity running so that I can go online and sleep with the air-con, to take us all out for a big meal once in a while and most importantly, to fund my education overseas. I can see everything that he has done for us. And for that, I'm deeply indebted to him.

Happy Father's Day to all Daddies and Papas out there.
You can choose everything else in this world but one thing - your PARENTS.
So, cherish them!

Make them merry and not worry.

0 comments: