Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Blown to bits.

I was totally blown away by what Pin Yin did!

Believing that all of us will be heading into different directions in a month's time, she did something totally unexpected! Allright, fine. I've already expected that she'll be doing something for the group. That's because she had repeated numerous times that she'll be getting something special for all of us.

And here it is, ladies and gentlemen, I present you Happy Hong's masterpiece!


It's two mini cards tied by a fat string and I'm still figuring out what to do with it. Should I keep it? Or should I use it as a bookmark? Seriously, it's not that I don't want to make it a bookmark, but look at the picture that she chose!

Out of so many pictures that we had, I had no idea why she PICKED this. Now, you give me the reason.

But, the next picture deserves a thousand praises.

It's the picture of the whole group taken on the last day of school. Somehow, looking at this picture brings back a lot of memories. Though we quarrel and bicker over small issues from time to time, we still remain close till today. I guess this is where the old cliche' , 'Friends Forever' is never too old-fashioned to be used.

You people are my greatest gift.

I thank God that I found you girls.

P/s: Py, thanks for crafting this delicate masterpiece of yours. You still owe me a meal of bak kut teh, whether you like it or not. :P



0 comments: