Thursday, May 21, 2009

Today marks a milestone in my life!

I think I scared the hell out of my friends with my driving but don't worry, they got back safely and I am safe as well. Due to Ee Ping's stern reminder to be in QB by 1.45pm sharp, I sped on the roads and ignored basic traffic rules. I believe I've carved a bad name for myself on the road and I won't be surprised if I were to be labelled as the 'worst driver in penang'. It's still an award, isn't it?

So, the plan today was to meet up and update ourselves about each other. We had lunch at Kenny Rogers and I was really anticipating a good meal like what I had many many years ago. But, it was so disappointing because the mashed potatoes tasted real bad and the food wasn't appetising at all. Sigh. No wonder Nando's outperformed Kenny's in just a few years. You've got to improve, Kenny Rogers!!! Make your mashed potatoes taste like real MASHED POTATOES!

After dropping off nette, we went to pick up Pin Yin and headed for some real hawker food. In the midst of dinner, Pauline's laughter was so LOUD that people nearby looked at us like we were some crazy morons. I bet they were just a bunch of lonely souls who never know the meaning of laughing from the heart. :P

It was a great day.

I'm happy.

Tired too.


0 comments: