Thursday, May 28, 2009

Only 30 days in June nia....

Sadly, there are only 30 days in June!

Why???!!! Why only 30 days?

I wish the month of June is longer, so that I can accommodate everything that I want to do into this very period. But, despite all my rants, it is not going to get any longer. It will never be. Unless I choose to ignore July and skip from June to August. I know, you must be thinking, what the hell is wrong with me to be saying such nonsense?

I admit, I'm crazy!

And Ping suggested I consult a psychologist to nurse my worsening depression, or so she called it.

But then again, I still wish I have more time.

Arrrghhhhh.......I had such a hard time sleeping and eating lately. Something has been bugging me. or maybe someone. I don't know. I'm just confused. Very. To the stage of reaching madness. To the stage of being addressed as siao ca bo.

I told Ping, I wish I could teleport YOU to be with me wherever I go. You don't have to shout, I know it's just plain selfish of me to do that. But, I couldn't be bothered anymore. This time, I want to be selfish! I'm not listening to what others have to say anymore. I shall live my own life my own way!

The rest, piss off.

P/s: Just wondering, am I the only one feeling this way?

I really hope that "if the sun shuts down and decided not to shine no more, I will still have YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU"

Stupid me, I'll go to sleep now. Because it will never happen.

0 comments: