Thursday, May 14, 2009

OH yeah, babe. It is much better for me without supper. I don't feel THAT bloated when I woke up this morning.

Two thumbs up this time.


It's my off day for the week! After standing for a horrendous 8 hours almost every day, my feet can finally get their much deserved rest. I'm going to just sit at home today, and abstain from making long walks around the house. This is how lazy I can get when I don't work. Also, I ought to finish that cat-and-mouse series, Last One Standing latest by today because there's just 6 more episodes left!

Then, I need to start building up my playlist by searching for more SAD and EMO songs. This is such a difficult task but I believe I am fit for the job :P

Furthermore, I'm welcoming the return of a really good, pretty, smart, nice, kind, understanding, bright and successful friend. To conclude, she's just so SWEET.


I'm off for now.

By the way, have you seen him around?


*cries*

0 comments: