Sunday, May 31, 2009

Time is squeezing me. I can't breathe !

I bought a pair of shorts from VOIR yesterday and I thought I fitted in it real well. But today when I put it on again, it felt tighter than it was the day before. This is so frustrating...

It wasn't cheap (even after discount) and here I am, thinking of ways to make it bigger so that I can fit in. :(:(


All of a sudden, the DAY seems to get closer to me. And to make things worse, I have yet to prepare anything. I'm mentally unprepared, physically unprepared (look worn out lately) and I'm emotionally unprepared! With so many preparations yet to be prepared, I just sound like the most unprepared student ever :P

Okay, you guys can help to make my days easier. Get me a few items that I really want.
Better still, give it to me as my farewell gift!

Straight to the point. I need...

1. a scarf (for fashion and it's going to be damn cold when I reach there)
2. a backpack (preferably the max air grey backpack from Nike which costs RM189)
3. a pair of sneakers cos mine are so old and they look like they need to be replaced! Oh, i wear a size 8 (US size). Keep that in mind! >.<
4. electronic gadget, be it a mp3 player or ipod or walkman (I love to sing!)
5. a dress. I love the part in dramas where the guy presents the girl with a really nice dress. Owhh...

That should be it. I hope to receive calls on the contributions you want to make for me SOON!

OH, and if you're sweet enough, get me the mary jane pair from Nike too! RM219 only. Blue color.
I hope I don't sound too greedy back there cos this poor student-to-be here needs to spend on other more important stuffs.

Waiting patiently for your calls.

Ciao. >.<

0 comments: