Friday, May 8, 2009

No title

The house is a lot quieter without him. His laughter, his cries and his smell. Even Aun misses him a lot and kept calling out his name the moment he wakes up.

Sigh, we just miss him ~ our baby Chen Ying aka Fei Fei.

He is like a Malaysia version of Shayne Ward, maybe just a lil younger.

But you can't deny that he's cute. Charming. Captivating.

And look at the way both of them sleep. Same pattern, same style, same posture.

He even inherited some of my cuteness. Sigh.

How can I not miss him?

He probably won't remember me when he's older, but at least we had the wonderful moments together. Something that no one can rob us of.

I don't know why but I just couldn't sleep lately. It takes an hour or two of rolling on the bed before I could finally sleep and this is really traumatising.

Why am I not sleeping when everyone else is?

Worse is, I'm resorting to extreme measures to get myself to sleep. Something which I would not have done in the past. I ate until I was very full minutes before bedtime and I made myself really tired during the day so that I'm able to get a shut-eye at night. But, they don't seem to work. I kept on jerking out of my sleep every once in a while.

And when I could finally sleep (thank God), the nightmares are never ending. They just came pouring in like the stream and arrghhh...it just doesn't feel good.

Never mind, I shall try other methods today. I will tell you if they work or not.

Andddddddd, before I forget, I need to share with you a song that I really really like and I'm so into it right now.

It's Pei Sing Dai Yuet by Hins Cheung. I don't quite understand the title and the words in the song but I just love the chorus. I reckon it's a sad song btw.

Back soon XXXXD



0 comments: