Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's exactly 11.30am as I'm penning this down. There's nothing so special or significant about the time anyway, so don't bother too much about it.

I believe the late night suppers have taken a toll on my health. My stomach feels so disturbed every morning and it just got worse and worse every day. However, nothing much can be done about it. I have to eat supper after work every night or else, I can't sleep. Too hungry to sleep, to be precise.

So, I'm hereby declaring that supper has become a part of me, despite me warning my friends to stay away from it. Mind you, my supper is never 'light' in terms of calories but those are really heavy ones. Let me recap, I took pork chop rice four nights ago, a big bowl of chicken soup three nights ago, koay teow soup two nights ago, McChicken last night and I'm already thinking of what to eat tonight. I'm sure it's just a matter of time before I eventually start to pile on those weight.

XD.

Plus, I've just added a playlist to the blog like minutes ago! The songs pretty much resemble my mood and so, stay tuned if you would like to find out my mood for the day or week.

It's gonna be a list of super sad songs!

I like it.

Thumbs up.


Love.

0 comments: