Friday, November 7, 2008

An ordinary day

I was given the opportunity to toy around with my cousin's newly-bought camera and so, there went my shooting spree. However, please do not expect too much from me as I have just adopted this hobby recently.

So, I started off by taking a macro shot of these leaves.

And proceeded with the flower.

Not forgetting the calculator as well.

And once done with all the lifeless objects, I moved on to my two cute babies. This is Aun, the elder boy who loves to play masak-masak.

Next, this is the younger toddler, fei fei, who loves to be carried around the house, which sometimes irritates me. But still, he has this cuteness that captivates me.

Don't believe me?

Here's the proof! Cute or not? Although he is barely one year old, he is already heavier than Aun. I guess his size says it all.

Whenever he is hungry, he will cry just like this.

And if no one comes to him, he'll cry even louder. Just like this.

His actions constantly baffles Aun most of the time.

Once they have both taken their lunch, they will sit and play together. The game requires them to head to their respective corners and gather any item that they found on the floor for analysis later on. As seen here, their game has already begun.

Obviously, fei fei has lost in the game.

feifei: why is it like that?? you always bully me leh! not fair not fair!!!

Aun: What? Beh syok is it? Go and complain lar...I am the big brother in this house okay.

Somehow, just like every other boys, they will patch up after quite some time. So, don't worry too much about that.

They too, need some healthy exercises like us. This time, I think they are playing the 'catching' game. Aun looks extremely serious here.

Fei: I choose to hide here. Can he see me? Can he see me?

Aun: Arghhh!! Where has fei gone to??!!! I need to report to popo ASAP! What if the clumsy dude falls into the drain?

My mum, looking chio most of the time with her pink and green combination.

Fei: Or do you think I should just hide inside here? Will it fit me, I wonder?

Fei: I guess not. Argh, I should just end the game and crawl on the floor instead. Playing with Aun is no fun at all. Hmmph!

Pretty boy boy, walking down the street. *music playing*

Errr...taking a break. Babies also need a break, right?

All of a sudden, everyone started going back into the house.

Aun: Gosh! I need to get back immediately.

As Fei couldn't walk, he crawled. But at a faster pace.

Eager to know what really happened? Scroll down...

More
........................................................................
.....................................................................
.................................................................
............................................................
........................................................
...................................................
..............................................
..........................................
.....................................
................................
............................
........................
...................
...............
...........
.......
.....
...

More.....

All right. Nothing special. It's just shower time for the two of them.

Yeah, they bathe together. Don't all the boys love to bathe together?

Okay, that's the end of their journal for the day.

Stay tuned for more pictures. See ya!

2 comments:

pinyin said...

hey.. the pics u took using ur cousin's camera have good qualities... nice...

Serenade said...

LOL. thank you thank you. partly contributed by my skills too right?