Monday, November 24, 2008

It's been more than a week since I last blogged. Slowly, things are crawling and heading towards me all at once. I am not sure if I'll be able to withstand this but I am praying hard that things will start to get better.

So, this is the last week before we sit for our finals exam next Monday. Wish me luck, please. I mean lots of it!!! Surprisingly, I am not feeling the tension or anxiety that used to reside in me prior to sitting for the past exams. Maybe I'm already starting to get numb. I no longer care about getting an A or a B because to me, a grade will not determine anything. (But keep in mind! Of course I would prefer to get an A compared to a B).

The wisdom tooth is on strike again. Once again, it is causing so much pain to me and there goes my crazy obsession over koay teow th'ng. Gosh, I wish someone can give me a reason for this craze...!!!

1 comments:

*Lay~Nee* said...

All the best,fern! Gambateh!