Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mr Sweetguy

Today marks a very important event for me and also my friend, Mei. Honestly, I am really happy for her as a guy from my class had just declared something really romantic to her. I seriously did not make this up for I have Joanne as my witness.

Apparently, it all started when we were having our meal at KFC. Out of nowhere, he looked at Mei and declared these words to her.

Mr. SweetGuy : I love to listen to your laughter. Most importantly, I attended AE2 classes just for the sake of that.

Of course, it is literally translated from hokkien but still, I did not miss out a single word. In fact, the meaning is still intact!
I bet every single girl out there will be moved upon hearing those words. I too, was extremely envious of Mei and I am not shy to say that.


To sum it up, it's a very meaningful day. 6 November 2008 is definitely a day to remember.

0 comments: