Monday, November 3, 2008

18 going on 19

It has always been to my understanding that wishes that are made on birthdays will have a higher chance to materialize. Still, I don't know how true is that but I'm sure that there is no harm trying it.

Wish number #1 - Add a few more zeros at the back of the current figure in the bank account book. It'll be better if the currency is changed to pounds instead.

Wish number #2 - A decent-priced digital camera which can perform basic tasks like snapping real good pictures and zooming at very far objects.

Wish number #3 - To have more wishes, say 10? I'm not a greedy person. >.<


Okay, I was just crapping.

All I want is to be/have

- as rich as Warren Buffett
- as pretty as Ashley Tisdale,
- as successful as Oprah Winfrey
- a voice as good as Mariah Carey's
- a fashion label under my name, Fernie
- a house in every country around the world
- free travelling around the world
- a yellow mini cooper bearing number plate 'Fernie'
- a share in Big Apple Donuts
- endless supplies of products under brands like Gucci, Prada, LV...
- a date with Jay Zhou or Lee Hom

Is that too much to ask for?

I SERIOUSLY DON'T THINK SO.


3 comments:

pinyin said...

u sure this is no harm trying??? lol...

Serenade said...

hello...who knows these dreams might come true one day. be optimistic, think far and pray hard.that's my line. lol

g r a c e said...

whatlar.. more greedy than me!