Thursday, November 13, 2008

mini Birthday party with boys

What a great way to celebrate my birthday - 12 November 2008.
This year is particularly special as I get to spend the morning with my two boys, Aun and Fei.


Isn't he captivating?

And isn't he mesmerizing?

Well, I'm done with the introduction of the two boys. This is the cake that PY had bought for me the other day. She is such a great friend! Really...

So, the first shot was taken with Aun.

Next, it was Fei.
I bet they were just as excited as me for they had not stopped smiling even after the cake was cut.

I wasn't lying. There, I have proof!!!

Or was it because I looked funny to them?

Anyway, being the usual boys, they had not left out the opportunity to fight even on my birthday.



Tadah! The report is done.

I'm signing off now.

0 comments: