Tuesday, July 7, 2009

first note in melbourne :(

filled with EMO-ness...

but I thank God that I found you guys..

To those who sent me off at the airport, you guys finally had the chance to see me tearing like the world was going to end. In fact, I did felt that way when I was entering the hall. I was so reluctant to leave and I just wanted the time to stay that way forever. But it wasn't possible at all.

Anyway, it was only 5 degrees celcius when we touched down at the airport. Freeezing....with only a shirt and a jacket.

A lesson to be learnt : Never underestimate the weather of Melbourne city. It's erratic!

I miss all of you.

Please miss me too.

4 comments:

PiGgY PiNg said...

miss me??

pinyin said...

hey.. i miss u too... sorry tat i cant send u off at the air port.take care

Serenade said...

hey you both,

nah. i dont miss you guys. i just miss penang. the dirtiness and the fantastic hot weather. it's so freaking cold here that i dont feel like bathing at all! LOL

you guys must be enjoying uni i bet :P

*Lay~Nee* said...

Hey fern, you reached melbourne already?

I just came back from melbourne not long ago. Its a nice city, you will enjoy it :-)

Do take care and keep in touch. Will meeet you in melb if possible.

All the best!