Monday, November 2, 2009

Library

Why am I not getting stuffs I need into my head?

Has the 5 days gap been too long? Leaving me half spirited here facing the exam...?

**

Before I forget, I need to share with you the acts of some 'got-brain-but-dunno-how-to-use' people in the library. Three things that I've noticed so far, all in a day.

First up, there are people who study with their headphones, blaring their music so loud that people from nearby cubicle can technically hear the 'ooo-ooo-eee-eee' sound. Mind you, we can't hear what song they're playing but we are definitely disturbed by the alien sound. They must be enjoying it so much that they forgot they are in the library and people come to the library to study, not to listen to their songs!

Next, this one is the most classic one! I was studying when I heard someone talking (by himself, only heard one voice) so I reckoned he was on the phone or something. I had my patience and I waited for 5 minutes for him to hang up. But weirdo! He was video-conferencing at the quiet study area. He has got to learn how to respect others.

Lastly, this girl took up three cubicles, all by herself! One for her to put her bag, another one for her to sit and the other one for her to put her legs. Wah, sounds like she is having a big business when apparently, NO! She makes herself way too comfortable, hence ignoring the feelings of people who want to sit at the very spot she puts her legs at.

Ironically, no one complains about any of the abovementioned acts.

So, automatically, I also keep my mouth shut. *zipped*

0 comments: