Thursday, November 5, 2009

something a bored person have got to say

Bored, bored, bored

I never stop complaining about anything. People that I meet, food that I eat, things that I wish I should have done and questions I wish I could have known the answers to! I know just how I annoy some people sometimes by filling each conversation with never-ending rants! *sorry, you guys just got to bear with this sick woman*

With plenty of time, I started clicking through Facebook and exploring the pages of my friends whom I've not talked to since we added one another. Woahh, people sure have changed! Some looked gorgeous, some were at incredible places and some were still, very much the same (like me!)

Once done with that, I proceeded to read famous blogs and unwillingly fill myself with envy when I see the kind of life that they are having. Most of them travel occasionally and they always have loads of things to talk about even if there is nothing interesting. Well, it does keep me occupied by browsing through their entries one by one, and digging their old entries. At least for a while! Two hours have passed since then!

I'm so free right now that I have no idea on what I should do tomorrow, the day after the tomorrow, the day after the day after tomorrow and many many more days to come! I come to realise just how phobic I am of boredom, even for only a day.

I even complained to Pauline about how lucky she is for being so busy but she cut me off by telling just how much she prefers my not-so-busy lifestyle. Not quite a compliment, ei? I think I would prefer to be busy. At least time moves on faster that way. But now, the clock is ticking so slow that it gives me a sudden urge to just hack into the clock system and change all the time and date to the moment that I want! Maybe fast forward a couple of years (or more than 10 years) to my wedding day or the day when I'll sit inside the office, helping my husband with his business and expanding it globally. Of course, I also note the possibility of that not happening and that is why I put 'or more than 10 more years' up there. Do you think it will happen?

It's only 22 hours after my last paper and I can't believe that I am feeling so freaking bored like I have been on holiday for weeks or months! My dramas collection are all dried out and I seriously am the NON-BUSIEST person in the world! Why oh WHY!!!!

Worse, I also grew tired of the food here. It's always Jap, Malaysian or Chinese and nothing more! Sometimes, even bread or maggi taste nicer than those. See? I'm complaining again..

@.@ (Teik Wei's fav MSN and FB icon)

That's about it.

If you can still see the next post, it means that I haven't quite died from boredom. YET.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

how do i follow you?