Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hot!!!!!!

28C!!! And it's not going to stop. It's going to increase further to 30C on Monday before dipping low to 19C again on Wednesday. The unpredictable weather here is just exactly like my appetite. Sometimes, I felt so hungry that a plate of rice doesn't seem to justify my tum tum at all, but once I look at the mirror, I know that I have to control!!! Summer is approaching and I wouldn't want ppl to go "Wah, GIANT LEGS!!!" when they look at my not-so-skinny legs. AHHHH.....

Haven't been studying since my third paper ended on Thursday. Instead, I was busy catching up on my story books and also. movies!! Plus, the hot weather doesn't help much either!! Seriously, 28C here felt like 32C in Penang. I'm now wondering how to survive in summer on 48 -50C!!!!

########

Anddddddddd, I'm so looking forward to 4th Nov, the day my exam ends and then end of nov, Dec, Xmas, New Year, Chinese New Year...until school starts again in March. My life has fallen into a routine. Wake up, eat, online, eat, sleep...time passed really quickly when you live a life like mine! Hah!

Need to be more thrifty now, gotta save up for summer dresses :) !!!!!

0 comments: