Sunday, March 29, 2009

We held a lil birthday celebration for granny last night. It was just a small family affair at a steamboat restaurant and I think she was really happy that most of us were there, except my two sisters in Melbourne. But, they did call and wish her :)


We had bought this really pretty green tea cake from Ritz Cake House and glad to say that it didn't disappoint us at all. (I even secretly kept a slice of it in the fridge for my supper that night) :P

So, granny probably had a good night sleep while me, sigh...stalked by bad dreams. I once read an article and it said that eating sweet food before you hit the sack will actually bring you sweet dreams. And that was why I cleared off the cake without leaving any traces of it.

But, it didn't work!

Now, who's the one who wrote the article???!

0 comments: