Friday, March 27, 2009

It's a Friday! Jump, people!

WOW....imagine how long it has been since I last laid my fingers on this 'close-to-defunct' blog of mine?

And look at the comments!! Even YC was here...

Allright, I shall start off by providing some updates on what I've been doing for the past....few months.
So, I've ended the last semester pretty well by scoring a string of As ( only 2 to be exact) and I'm feeling
really good about it. What a wonderful and happy ending to my 2 years-4 months course :) Yes, it might be a long duration but I've managed to learn a lot from my friends and these knowledge are indispensible. However, it is a must to bid farewell to these people and I'm wishing them a smooth journey ahead.

Then, I really got to tell you guys about these weird dreams that have been stalking me for the last few days! I must say that I've gotten really imaginative during the holiday season because my dreams, woah...i think they can be used for film-making. Whee.......

First, I dreamt that I crashed the car with Joanne seated at the passenger seat. It took place somewhere along the stretch of Balik Pulau-Teluk Bahang and it was really scary. I was driving happily until I encountered a sharp turning ahead of me. I think I wasn't able to brake in time and piuuuuu, we had a free fall and rolled down the slope. One good thing about this dream is that we didn't suffer in the incident, instead, we went straight to heaven because I could feel serenity after we crashed the car. So, if any of you guys happen to possess the power to interpret this dream, kindly drop me a message okay?

And did I tell you that I was hit in the head by a stray bullet fired by the police? No, I am not writing this from a near-death experience. I mean, it was a dream. But I've got to rate this dream 10/10 because it seemed so real that I cried when I woke up. I didn't want to die that young. I still have so many things to do and it isnt fair for me to just die like that. I don't want! It's unfair!!! Besides, the robbers were supposed to die, not me! I was just an innocent girl, driving a little green viva who happened to be at the wrong place, at the wrong time. So people, pls pray for me if you still want to see me hit the street in the little 'V'.

As for the rest of the dreams, they're either too long to be written here or I've forgotten about them. But fret not, I believe I will have more mind-blowing dreams to come.

WOW again. I think I'm getting the inspiration for the next post already...

Be right back.
>.<

0 comments: