Monday, March 14, 2011

Overrated

Birthdays.

My 21st hasn't been a very good one. And it doesn't feel good when people keep asking me about it. And it is sad when you had expected a bit more because someone promises that something good will happen and eventually fell out of her promise. I'm not playing a blame game here. I just hope that I can gain a bit of appreciation for the stuffs I do. It doesn't have to be material wise, a genuine and sincere birthday wish is more than enough. Ah, birthdays. How overrated.

4 comments:

magnetique said...

COOL...

abo-bder said...


شركة نقل عفش بالرياض

شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض

hitaakademi said...

sıramatik sistemleri kurulum ve teknik destek hizmetleri
siramatik Türkiye'de hizmet ve faaliyetlerini sürdürmektedir.

Unknown said...

waoo very nice post written regarding "Overrated".

Thanks,

Mcx Tips Free Trial On Mobile