Wednesday, December 2, 2009

2012 and days!

I did my homework (by visiting a few blogs) before I finally decided to watch 2012. Alone.

Yes, I watched it alone. All my movie kakis are back in their respective hometowns and I was left to watch it alone. It wasn't THAT bad after all, so to say =D



I think it's the last day that they're premiering it here and I don't think I'd be able to wait for 2 more months until I'm back in Penang. So, there I went, to watch a catastrophe-type movie on my own. It also meant that I had no one to discuss with when I don't understand a particular scene and no one to look at when the scene is too real and scares the hell outta me. Bah!


My honest opinion would be that it will not be much of a loss if you don't watch it. Seriously, it isn't that awesome or great like how I thought it would be. It was just average and since there is not much movies to watch now, you can give it a try :D I'm saying it with a 'very forced' tone though, if you note that. Nevertheless, the movie is still a great snapshot of what it will be like when it is time for a new calendar to start. So, watch it if you are very bored like me :)



I finally worked enough days to pay for my air ticket. I earned around aud95 a day and since I've worked for five days, I'm glad to say that I can buy my OWN air ticket back to Penang :) Hooray for that but what I really need to do now is to work more to buy another ticket back here, which is equivalent to another 5 days of work. After that, the wages will be fully used to support my expenses here for the next 2 years. Phone bills, textbooks, entertainment, lunch and shopping. Gah ;(

Although it hurts to see my money being spent on tickets, it also felt good at the same time.

I always feel good when I'm able to do something on my own without burdening others. This, I shall celebrate eh? Ta!



0 comments: